The world of work is constantly changing creating new careers while some are becoming redundant. In most careers, career development is no longer business as usual. How safe is your career? This book shares global trends on the future of work, the tools to create a career development path and, most importantly, how to execute it. Nowadays, a lasting career requires adaptation and mental toughness. With the intention to support you stand out from the crowd, this book will help you:
- Define a career that is aligned with your personal mission and values, gives meaning, and creates happiness.
- Design a career path that is adaptable and in demand.
- Manage teams of diverse culture and background and improve their performance.
- Negotiate your way to a seat at the table.
- Lead and influence when you get the opportunity to sit at the table
Finding your seat at the table needs you to take charge of your career development and do the things that play to your strengths. Whether you are looking to improve your performance and get ahead, lead your team or department, or plan to run a company one day – this book is for you.